Monday 27 August 2012

Prints, Colours and Traditions...



All my creative fans, colleagues and friends

You are all welcome to an exhibit of creative batik and indian block prints at Expat Expo in Zürich on September 2nd, 2012, from 11:00 am to 5:00 pm 
Kongresshaus Gartensaal
Table Nr 54

Expat Expo is a platform for the start-ups, beginners and entrepreneurs to expand their horizons, help them present their products in the professional world.  It is my first step in the professional world and hereby I welcome you to be a part of my journey.   Support me, help me, cheer me and criticize me (with healthy critics) 

See you all on Sunday, 2nd September 2012.

Love - Kanal

For the sneak peak of the collection - please visit here.  Like us on Facebook and help to spread the word.

No comments:

Post a Comment